Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this website.
Terms & Conditions
The website and its content is owned by Kaylee Tremelling Nutrition LLC, DBA: BE Nutrition, (“Company”, “I”, “we”, “our”, or “us”). The term “you”, “your”, or “client” refers to you, the person using or viewing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. Please read these Terms and Conditions (“T&C”) carefully. I reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions on the website at any time without notice. By using the website and its content you are agreeing to the T&C as they appear, in full, whether or not you have read them. If you do not agree with these T&C, please do not use this website or its content.
Use and Consent of this Website
The words, audio files, graphics, images, information, materials, documents, and all other information and intellectual property accessible on or through this website (“content”) is property of Kaylee Tremelling Nutrition LLC, DBA: BE Nutrition and is protected by United States intellectual property laws.
By accessing or using this website and its content, you acknowledge and represent that you are at least 18 years old and that you agree to and to abide by these T&C. Any use of this website and its content by anyone under age 18 is unauthorized, unlicensed and in violation of these T&C.
This website and its content property is solely owned by Kaylee Tremelling Nutrition LLC, DBA: BE Nutrition, unless otherwise noted, and it is protected by intellectual property laws. If you view, purchase or access this website or any of its content, you will be considered a Licensee of the website. You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferrable, revocable license to access and use this website in accordance with these terms.
When you access this website and/or content, you agree that:
- You will not copy, duplicate or steal material on this website.
- If you are permitted to download a document for personal use, you agree to not use this in a commercial setting where you are making money off of my work. You are permitted to use these free downloads provided that you give full attribution and credit by name, and, if used electronically, you must include the link back to the website page from which you obtained this download.
- You must ask and receive written permission before using any of this website content for your own business use or before sharing with others.
- I am granting you a limited license to enjoy this website and its content for your own personal use, not for your own business/commercial use or anything that makes you money.
Request for Permission to Use Content
If you would like to obtain permission to use any of the content on this website, you must receive written permission before you publish or use any content. Requests can be made using the “Contact” form on this website, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do receive written permission to use content from this website, you agree that you will only use this content in the way(s) that was specified in writing and any deviance from the instructions in writing will be treated as if you had copied or stolen the content.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
One-on-one nutrition services have their own policies for cancellations and new clients will receive these and agree to these policies in writing prior to our first appointment.
Your License to the Company
If you choose to post or submit anything to this website such as comments, posts, photos, images or videos, etc. you are indicating and representing that that you are at least 18 years old and you are the owner of the comments/original words/image.
If you choose to contribute a comment, photo, image or any other type of submission on this website, you are agreeing to allow us free use of this content which may include making it a part of this website and content. This also includes granting proprietary rights without compensation to you and without requiring further permission from you.
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Kaylee Tremelling Nutrition LLC, DBA: BE Nutrition does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Kaylee Tremelling Nutrition LLC, DBA: BE Nutrition, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Kaylee Tremelling Nutrition LLC, DBA: BE Nutrition shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Kaylee Tremelling Nutrition LLC, DBA: BE Nutrition reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Kaylee Tremelling Nutrition LLC, DBA: BE Nutrition a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
This website is controlled, operated and administered by Kaylee Tremelling Nutrition LLC, DBA: BE Nutrition from within the USA. If you access the website from a location outside the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use the content accessed through this website in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
Personal Responsibility and Assumption of Risk
As a Licensee, you agree that you are using the content on this website at your own risk and agreeing to use your common sense judgement. You agree and understand that you assume all risks and no results are guaranteed in any way related to this website and/or any of its content. This website and its content are merely to provide you with education and tools to help you make your own decisions about food and health. You are responsible for yourself and any actions or decisions you make about your health and nutrition are your own choices.
This website and its content are for informational and educational purposes only. Information on this website is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Any health or medical-related advice should not be considered to be a specific diagnosis or treatment plan for any individual situation. Use of the information contained herein does not constitute a client-clinician relationship and you are advised to seek advise and counsel from a medical provider.
Errors and Omissions
Every effort has been made to present you with the most accurate information, but because the nature of nutrition research is constantly evolving, Kaylee Tremelling Nutrition LLC, DBA: BE Nutrition cannot be held responsible or accountable for the accuracy of the content. I make no warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance or completeness of the information on our website. I assume no liability for errors or omissions on the website.
Links to Other Websites
I may provide links to other websites which may take you outside of this website or its content. I provide these links to you for you to have the ability to see other sources, research and information supporting content on this website. Any link included on this site does not imply my endorsement, sponsorship, or approval of that website or its owner. I do not endorse and I am not responsible for the opinions, statements, errors or omissions provided by these links referenced in my website or its content. I have no control over the contents of those websites and I do not accept responsibility for any loss or otherwise that may arise from your use of them. It is your responsibility to review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of those linked websites to confirm that you understand and agree with those policies.
Limitations on Linking
You (the linking party) may include a link to this website or content so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it’s products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site. By linking to this website or content, you shall not state or imply that I have sponsored, endorsed or have ownership rights in your website.
By using this website (or making any purchases therein) and its content in any way, you also agree to my full Disclaimer.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website, www.breatheeasynutrition.com or any content found within. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Limitation of Liability
Kaylee Tremelling Nutrition LLC, DBA: BE Nutrition will not be held responsible or liable in any way for the information, services or courses that you receive through or on this website and its content. I do not assume liability for any physical condition or disease due to any act of anyone who uses the content on this website. In the event that you use this website and its content or any other information provided by us or affiliated with us, we assume no responsibility.
Payment Processing on this Website
Payment processing companies may have privacy and data collection practices that are different from the policy you are reading now. I have no responsibility or liability for these independent policies of the payment processing companies. You release the Company, our affiliates, and our payment processing company from any damages that you incur, and agree not to make any claims against us or them, that have come from your purchase through this website or its content.
The Company reserves the right to refuse or end your access to the website and its content at any time without notice. The restrictions imposed on you in these T&C with respect to the website and its content will still apply now and in the future, even after termination by you or us. If you have any questions about these T&C, please contact me at email@example.com
Last Updated: August 2019